from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To add a name to the list of people who are participating in something.
- v. To add one's own name to the list of people who are participating in something.
- v. To agree to purchase some good or service.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. engage by written agreement
- v. join a club, an activity, etc. with the intention to join or participate,
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.