from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun The quality or condition of being sincere; genuineness, honesty, and freedom from duplicity.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun The state or character of being sincere.
- noun Freedom from duplicity, deceit, or falsehood; honesty; truthfulness.
- noun Integrity; uprightness; faithfulness.
- noun Synonyms See
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun The quality or state of being sincere; honesty of mind or intention; freedom from simulation, hypocrisy, disguise, or false pretense; sincereness.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun The quality or state of being
sincere; honestyof mind or intention; freedomfrom simulation, hypocrisy, disguise, or false pretense.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a quality of naturalness and simplicity
- noun the trait of being serious
- noun the quality of being open and truthful; not deceitful or hypocritical
- noun an earnest and sincere feeling
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
From Middle French sincérité.
Sorry, no example sentences found.