from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun Small children.
- noun Young or small fish.
- noun People or things regarded as unimportant.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun One or more small or
- noun informal One or more
- noun idiomatic One or more persons or things of relatively little
consequence, importance, or value.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun someone who is small and insignificant
- noun a young person of either sex
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.