from The Century Dictionary.
- noun The state of being thoughtful; meditation; serious attention; considerateness; solicitude.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
thoughtfuland considerate attention
careful deliberationbefore action
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun the trait of thinking carefully before acting
- noun kind and considerate regard for others
- noun a considerate and thoughtful act
- noun a calm, lengthy, intent consideration
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
thoughtful + -ness
Sorry, no example sentences found.