Sorry, no definitions found. Check out and contribute to the discussion of this word!
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Help support Wordnik (and make this page ad-free) by adopting the word twelven.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Log in or sign up to add your own related words.
Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.
varkle commented on the word twelven
elven but younger
June 16, 2009
bilby commented on the word twelven
madmouth commented on the word twelven
how my students say '12' 30% of the time (and the other 70% they say 'twenty').
Wordnik is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, EIN #47-2198092.