from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A baglike organ containing the mammary glands, characteristic of certain female mammals, such as cows, sheep, and goats.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Part of domestic milk-giving animal that expresses milk, especially cow. Also goat, sheep, yak. See mammary gland.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The glandular organ in which milk is secreted and stored; -- popularly called the bag in cows and other quadrupeds. See mamma.
- n. One of the breasts of a woman.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The mammary glands of cattle and various other animals, especially when large and baggy and with more than one teat, as two or four; the milk-bag. Single glands with one nipple apiece are more frequently called teat or dug.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. mammary gland of bovids (cows and sheep and goats)
Ohai, jk2k! congrarats 2 yoo and awl teh udder ~6 ‘O one, ‘have o dozen ob teh udder’~ knot furstiis!
In a situation described as udder chaos, officials at the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Defra admitted in Parliamentary questions that 20,979 of the animals had been mislaid.
In a situation described as udder chaos, officials at the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) admitted in Parliamentary questions that 20,979 of the animals had been mislaid.
I thought we could do the "udder" "That ` s Ridiculous!" story here, A.J. HAMMER: I ` m not responding to that.
It's a blunder of epic proportions, to be sure, and could mean complete and "udder" devastation for Brando.
Also another point of your udder lack of knowledge, SOMD has the NLS contract and not SMD.
A friend and I ordered one on a recent visit, then watched the bartender deftly hoist and upend four bottles at once — rum, gin, vodka, and blue Curaçao — letting loose long strands of colorful liquid, as if from the udder of a magical cow.
Portuguese skimmed the cream and dried up the udder.
I have been a bit surprised at how loyal most of the MSM has been to this White House while they are treated with udder contempt by Beltway Bob.
And because injected cows often get udder infections, the milk has more pus and antibiotics.