from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A low, light four-wheeled carriage for two with a folding top and an elevated driver's seat in front.
- n. A touring car with a folding top usually covering only the rear seat.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A type of carriage.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The twelfth planetoid, discovered by Hind in London in 1850.
- n. [NL. (Lindley, 1838), named after Queen Victoria of England, to whom the first flower which blossomed in cultivation was presented in 1849.] A genus of water-lilies, belonging to the order Nymphæaceæ and tribe Nymphæeæ.
- n. [lowercase] A form of low, light, four-wheeled carriage, having a calash top, with seats for two persons, and an elevated driver's seat in front.
- n. [lowercase] A breed of domestic pigeons, nearly the same as the hyacinth
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a state in southeastern Australia
- n. queen of Great Britain and Ireland and empress of India from 1837 to 1901; the last Hanoverian ruler of England (1819-1901)
- n. a town in southeast Texas to the southeast of San Antonio
- n. port city and the capital of Seychelles
- n. (Roman mythology) goddess of victory; counterpart of Greek Nike
- n. capital of the Canadian province of British Columbia on Vancouver Island
- n. a waterfall in the Zambezi River on the border between Zimbabwe and Zambia; diminishes seasonally
If all of rural victoria is stiched up as well as us Telstra has it made.
MexConnect. com Forums: Areas: Gulf of Mexico: stuck in victoria, tam.
IM australian, i live in victoria/melbourne though i wanna cry, if i had the money i’d fly to SYDNEY right away!!
A victoria is a great big carriage, the back seat, oh, like an umbrella almost over the back seat but it didn't go over the little dickey seat.
I was sorting out the gifts under the tree, and i saw this 'victoria's secret' bag under the tree and started laughing my head off, and guess what.
Besides most well-known varieties of conveyance the celestial mind has evolved one or two remarkable models of its own, notably, a kind of victoria, the body of which takes the form of two large inverted sea-shells gaudily painted with flowers and butterflies, and running on light iron wheels with bright spokes and rubber tyres.
GFP was originally isolated from the jellyfish Aequorea victoria, which glows green when exposed to blue light.
Hopefully the Academy will award the amazing costumes for Where the Wild Things are and not go for the safe and boring period drama the young victoria.
Alice is a major player in BD … its one thing to recast victoria … but really …. you cant recast a major character in the last movie.
“Hoodathunk, that happens to be my real name.” and i am victoria, queen of england. bow down, beytoch