from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Tasteless, having a sickly flavour; insipid.
- adj. Sickly, wizened, feeble.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Weak; withered; shrunk.
- adj. Insipid; tasteless; unsavory.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Insipid; tasteless; weak; washy.
- Withered; wizen; shrunk.
And though he be at a banquet, or at some merry feast, he sighs for grief of heart (as  Cyprian hath it) and cannot sleep though it be upon a down bed; his wearish body takes no rest,  troubled in his abundance, and sorrowful in plenty, unhappy for the present, and more unhappy in the life to come.
In the Beckett play, Dennehy transforms into the character of Krapp, a "wearish old man" celebrating his sixty-ninth birthday by listening to an audiotape he made of himself on his thirty-ninth.
- godmode (You are HERO) - super jump - I like housetop (if You use 80 value on file - Terminator, Rambo & Chuck Norris is .... wearish) - ok speed (You are not turtle) - no tire