from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- adjective Somewhat white.
from The Century Dictionary.
- Somewhat white; white in a moderate degree; albescent.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective Somewhat white; approaching white; white in a moderate degree.
- adjective (Bot.) Covered with an opaque white powder.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective Somewhat
white, paleor almost white.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective of something having a color tending toward white
- adjective resembling milk in color not clear
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
white + -ish
Sorry, no example sentences found.