from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A dryad or other spiritual being associated with forests, woods, or trees.
- n. Methanol, a type of alcohol.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. See Methyl alcohol, under Methyl.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Same as pyroxylic spirit. See pyroxylic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a light volatile flammable poisonous liquid alcohol; used as an antifreeze and solvent and fuel and as a denaturant for ethyl alcohol
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.