from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • n. A kind of coarse overcoat.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • n. A kind of coarse upper coat, or overcoat, formerly worn.

from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • n. A loose greatcoat worn by people of elegance about 1740, in supposed imitation of the coarse coats of the poorer people; hence, any surtout or long outer garment.


wrap +‎ rascal (Wiktionary)



Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.

  • I ask as it's colder and wetter
    If heat or more clothing is better?
    As per my last gas bill
    I'll buy a wraprascal
    To wind around me in my sweater.

    June 20, 2016

  • A long, loose overcoat, mostly associated with the 18th century.

    December 16, 2007