A list of 3 words by kalayzich.
Tip: Add several words or phrases at once by separating them with semicolons.
Don't worry about surrounding whitespace -- we'll ignore it.
This list has no description.
Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.
kalayzich commented on the list detachment
/dəˈtætʃmənt/ (say duh'tachmuhnt)
noun 1. the act of detaching.
2. the condition of being detached.
3. a state of aloofness, as from worldly affairs or from the concerns of others.
4. freedom from prejudice or partiality.
5. the act of sending out a detached force of troops or naval ships.
6. something detached, as a number of troops separated from a main force for some special combat or other task.
© Macquarie Dictionary Publishers, 2017
June 19, 2017
Wordnik is fiscally sponsored by Planetwork NGO, Inc,a California 501(c) (3) non-profit educational organization, EIN #94-3366969.