- n. The cardinal number forty.
- n. tennis score after a player has scored three points in a game, one point away from winning the game
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. one more than thirty-nine; four times ten; denoting a quantity consisting of fourty items or units; -- representing the number fourty as an Arabic numeral.
- adj. being ten more than thirty
- n. the cardinal number that is the product of ten and four
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘40’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for 40.