from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. American Federation of Labor
- abbr. American Football League
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Arena Football League.
- American Federation of Labor.
- American Football League.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- the American Football League.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955
Sorry, no etymologies found.