from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. Arizona
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Azerbaijan.
- abbr. Arizona, a state of the United States of America.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In heraldry, an abbreviation of azure.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian
- n. a state in southwestern United States; site of the Grand Canyon
Sorry, no etymologies found.