from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to Belarus or its people, language, or culture.
- n. A native or inhabitant of Belarus.
- n. The Slavic language of the Belarusians.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Belarus, the Belarusian people or the Belarusian language.
- proper n. The Slavic language spoken in Belarus (formerly called White Ruthenia or White Russia).
- n. A person from Belarus or of Belarusian descent.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or pertaining to Belarus or to the people or culture of Belarus
- n. the Slavic language spoken in Belarus
Sorry, no etymologies found.