from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to the region or former Soviet Socialist Republic of Belorussia.
- n. A native or inhabitant of Belorussia.
- n. Variant of Belarusian.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. The language spoken in Belarus.
- adj. Having to do with Belarus; formerly called White Russia.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or inhabitant of Byelorussia
Sorry, no etymologies found.