from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- Bing, Sir Rudolf 1902-1997. Austrian-born British impresario who managed (1950-1972) the Metropolitan Opera in New York City.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A surname of Old English origin and unknown meaning.
- proper n. A male given name transferred from the surname; also a nickname for Bingley, Bingham, etc.
- proper n. A search engine introduced by Microsoft in 2009.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A heap or pile.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A heap or pile of anything: as, a bing of corn, potatoes, coal, ore, etc.
- n. A definite quantity of lead ore, equal to 8 hundredweight.
- To go.
Sorry, no etymologies found.