from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. California
- abbr. Central America
- abbr. chartered accountant
- abbr. chronological age
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Canada.
- abbr. California, a state of the United States of America.
- Cellular Automata
- armored cruiser, a type of warship
- heavy cruiser, a variant of the cruiser type of warship
- civil affairs, a military occupational specialty or branch
- Canadian Alliance or Conservative-Reform Alliance Party or Reform-Conservative Alliance Party
- Chartered Accountant
- Central Authority
Sorry, no etymologies found.