from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
- abbr. complete blood count
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
- : Chubu-Nippon Broadcasting Company
- complete blood count
- Congressional Black Caucus
- Canadian-born Chinese
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the complete blood count; a clinical test which counts the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in one cubic milimeter of blood.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood
Sorry, no etymologies found.