from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. Civilian Conservation Corps
- abbr. Commodity Credit Corporation
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A Roman numeral representing three hundred (300).
- Chaos Computer Club
- Copyright Clearance Center
- Civilian Conservation Corps
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. being one hundred more than two hundred
Sorry, no etymologies found.