from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. chemical engineer
- abbr. civil engineer
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. The European Community: abbreviation of Communauté Européenne.
- Common Era or Christian Era. Often written in small caps like AD and BC.
- Church of England. More commonly, C of E. Used in the names of church schools in England.
- Civil engineer.
- Computer engineer.
- close encounter (CE-1, CE-2, etc.)
- abbr. Ceará, a state of Brazil.
Sorry, no etymologies found.