Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. See catharine-wheel.
- n. A breaking wheel.
- n. The image of a breaking wheel, or wheel with spikes on it.
- n. A firework that rotates when lit.
- n. A cartwheel move in gymnastics.
GNU Webster's 1913
- (Geoth.Arth.) Same as rose window and wheel window. Called also
- (Pyrotechny) A revolving piece of fireworks resembling in form the window of the same name.
- n. a circular firework that spins round and round emitting colored fire
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘Catherine wheel’.
Names of fireworks.
Words and phrases used in blazoning heraldic devices, along with names and other terms associated with the art and science.
Other similar lists can be found on Wordnik, especially that...
Looking for tweets for Catherine wheel.