from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Offensive A Chinese man.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A man who is Chinese.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A native of China; a Chinese.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A native of China, or a man of Chinese origin.
- n. A manufacturer of china.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a ball bowled by a left-handed bowler to a right-handed batsman that spins from off to leg
- n. (ethnic slur) offensive term for a person of Chinese descent
From Chinese Pidgin English. A calque of Chinese "中國人", China + -man. (Wiktionary)