from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A conifer used during the Christmas holiday season, typically decorated with lights and ornaments and often a star or angel at its tip.
- n. A pole with lights, similar to a traffic signal, used for signalling the start of an automobile race.
- n. The collection of valves sometimes found at the top of a working oil well.
- n. A pattern of muscles visible in the lower back, shaped to look like a conifer.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a small evergreen tree, set up indoors, to be decorated with bonbons, presents, etc., and illuminated on Christmas eve.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. tall timber tree of central and southern Europe having a regular crown and grey bark
- n. medium to tall fir of western North America having a conic crown and branches in tiers; leaves smell of orange when crushed
- n. Australian tree or shrub with red flowers; often used in Christmas decoration
- n. an ornamented evergreen used as a Christmas decoration
- n. a terrestrial evergreen shrub or small tree of western Australia having brilliant yellow-orange flowers; parasitic on roots of grasses
Christmas + tree (Wiktionary)