from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Emotional intelligence.
- abbr. educational quotient
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- abbr. Emotional quotient, a metric similar to IQ but measuring one's perception of emotions.
- abbr. EverQuest, a massively multiplayer online role-playing game by Sony Online Entertainment.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An abbreviation of equity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the atomic weight of an element that has the same combining capacity as a given weight of another element; the standard is 8 for oxygen
e(motional) q(uotient).(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)