from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. emergency room
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Eritrea.
- abbr. Abbreviation of Elizabeth Regina.
- abbr. The statistic "Earned Run"; a run that was scored without the aid of an error by the fielding team that is charged to the pitcher responsible for allowing the runner that scored to reach base.
- abbr. Abbreviation of endoplasmic reticulum.
- abbr. Abbreviation of entity-relationship diagram.
- abbr. Abbreviation of entity-relationship model.
- abbr. Abbreviation of emergency room.
Sorry, no etymologies found.