from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A member of a people inhabiting a large area of eastern Siberia in Russia and northern Nei Monggol (Inner Mongolia) in China.
- n. The Tungusic language of the Evenki.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A Tungusic language spoken in Russia, Mongolia and China.
- n. Plural form of Evenk.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a member of the people inhabiting an area of northern Mongolia and eastern Siberia
- n. the Tungusic language of the Evenki in eastern Siberia
Russian, Evenki people, from Evenki ə´wənkī.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)