from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The Celtic language of ancient Gaul.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to Gaul.
- adj. Of or pertaining to the barbarian tribes speaking Gaulish languages.
- proper n. The Celtic language that was spoken in Gaul, long extinct.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to ancient France, or Gaul; Gallic.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to Gaul or the Gauls; Gallic.
- Left-handed: same as gauche.
Gaul + -ish (Wiktionary)