from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Archaic All Saints' Day.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. All Saints Day, November 1
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The feast of All Saints, or Allhallows.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The feast of All Saints; All Saints' day, namely, the 1st of November.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a Christian feast day honoring all the saints; first observed in 835
Short for Allhallowmas.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Short for All-hallows' mass ("All-saints' mass"), ultimately continuing Old English ealra hālgena mæsse-dæġ (literally "All Saints' mass day"), equivalent to hallow (“saint”) + -mas. (Wiktionary)