from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A follower of the religious reformer John Huss.
- adj. Of or relating to John Huss or his religious theories.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A follower of the teachings of the Christian reformer Jan Hus.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A follower of John Huss, the Bohemian reformer, who was adjudged a heretic and burnt alive in 1415.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A follower of John Huss of Bohemia, the religious reformer, who was burned in 1415.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an adherent of the religious reforms of John Huss
Sorry, no etymologies found.