from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. International Bar Association
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- International Bartenders Association
- Important Bird Area
- Incinerator bottom ash
- Independent Broadcasting Authority
- Indole-3-butyric acid - auxin, a plant "Rooting hormone"
- InfiniBand Architecture
- Institute of Business Administration
- Interceptor Body Armor
- International Bank of Asia
- International Bodyboarding Association
- International Boxing Association (amateur)
- International Boxing Association (professional)
- International Bryozoology Association
- International Business Alliance
- Ion beam analysis, an analytical technique
- Iron Butt Association
- Israel Broadcasting Authority
- International Basketball Association
- International Bar Association
- International Bartender Association, which set out IBA Official Cocktail regulation
Sorry, no etymologies found.
The Weekly Mail had also carried a two page article in which it labelled the IBA as the "Inept Broadcasting Authority".
Her concerns were echoed by Dene Smuts (DP), who later told Sapa that the appointment procedure as it stood was not desirable, especially as the IBA was a Chapter 9 constitutional body whose independence was enshrined in the Constitution.
Lane told Sapa on Wednesday the last he had heard from the IBA was a thank you, "expressing gratitude for my co-operation in finalising financial matters".
The conduct of the IBA is a demonstration of the importance of having an independent regulator in our country.
I want to make it clear that I believe the present chairperson of the IBA is the most effective and efficient yet.
The IBA was a new organisation, De Klerk said, and was still trying to understand its mandate and determine what resources it required.
The IBA was a legitimate organisation which had to clean up the mess created by the NP in the SABC.
The IBA was a publicly accountable body and ready to account to
Saspu said in an open letter sent to the TEC and to Sapa that the issue of Radio Pretoria's actions should not be left in the hands of the Independent Broadcasting Authority since the IBA was a government creation.
Chiefs of leading Government, private and foreign sector banks, representatives of IBA, which is the industry lobby of Indian banks, are expected to meet RBI governor D Subbarao and deputy governors to give their views prior to the policy review.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.