from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. Immigration and Naturalization Service
- abbr. International News Service
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Isolated neutron star.
- n. Inertial navigation system.
- n. Immigration and naturalization service.
- Initialism of Indian Naval Ship.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An abbreviation
- n. of inspector;
- n. of insurance.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an agency in the Department of Justice that enforces laws and regulations for the admission of foreign-born persons to the United States
Sorry, no etymologies found.