from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An organization, the International Organization for Standardization, that sets standards in many businesses and technologies, including computing and communications.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. International Organization for Standardization
- n. A disk image of an ISO 9660 file system (such as a CD or DVD); also used as the file extension.
- The Imperial Service Order.
- In search of (in personal ads).
It features some sample pics taken by me showing what the * ZS3* can do in * low light*, including both low ISO/* long exposure* and * high ISO*, flash and no flash, wideangle and telephoto, handheld and not handheld, ...
Drag and drop the klown-fbm10. iso to the ISO folder on your memory stick
Drag and drop the klown-ac3. iso to the ISO folder on your memory stick
If you’re not familiar with the term ISO, here’s some help:
His answer was that ISO is a democratic organization and it will emerge stronger from this controversy.
Therefore, I hope my fellow committee members will agree with me that our first responsibility as professionals who represent India at ISO is to ensure that we do not support such proprietary standards.
ISO is the call name for International Organization for Standardization, which determines the numerical equivalencies for film sensitivity to light among other commercial standards.
Tell how you think there should be a better system for getting ISO certified and how ISO is killing the earth.
Good thing you are going after the CD set because the DVD ISO is from my experience almost impossible to download.
For example, I creates a new browser folder and want all files with the name ISO 4762* to be you would need to create a read/write CC libray and then copy the CC tables you use into that.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.