from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Hypocritical.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Double-faced; deceitful.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having two faces; two-faced; hence, double-dealing; deceitful.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having two faces--one looking to the future and one to the past
- adj. having or concerned with polarities or contrasts
- adj. marked by deliberate deceptiveness especially by pretending one set of feelings and acting under the influence of another
Sorry, no etymologies found.