from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of face.
- adj. drunk
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having (such) a face, or (so many) faces.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a face; marked with a face, as a court-card.
- Appearing as to the face; having a facial expression of a certain kind; looking.
- Having the upper or outer surface dressed or smoothed: as, a faced stone.
- Having the front, or some part of the front, covered with other material (see face, transitive verb, 3): said of garments, as a man's coat, a woman's gown, etc., and often used compounded with the name of the material: as, silk-faced; satin-faced.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a face or facing especially of a specified kind or number; often used in combination
face + -ed (Wiktionary)
abbreviation of shit-faced (Wiktionary)