from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of debase.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Turned upside down from its proper position; inverted; reversed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Reduced in quality or state; lowered in purity or fineness; adulterated.
- Lowered morally; degraded; despicable.
- In heraldry, reversed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. mixed with impurities
- adj. lowered in value
- adj. ruined in character or quality
Sorry, no etymologies found.