from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Deviating from what is considered right and correct: a perverted idea of justice.
- adj. Of, relating to, or practicing sexual perversion.
- adj. Marked by misinterpretation or distortion: a perverted translation of an epic poem.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. deviating from what is normally considered right, normal or correct
- adj. of, relating to, or practicing unusual or "kinky" sex
- adj. misrepresented, altered or distorted
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of pervert.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Misdirected; misapplied; corrupt; false.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (used of sexual behavior) showing or appealing to bizarre or deviant tastes
- adj. having an intended meaning altered or misrepresented
- adj. deviating from what is considered moral or right or proper or good
Sorry, no etymologies found.