from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Characterized by iniquity; wicked.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. wicked or sinful
- adj. morally objectionable
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Characterized by iniquity; unjust; wicked
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Characterized by iniquity; unjust; wicked: as, an iniquitous bargain.
- Synonyms Illegal, Wicked, etc. (see criminal); unfair, inequitable, unrighteous, unprincipled, nefarious.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characterized by iniquity; wicked because it is believed to be a sin
iniquity + -ous (Wiktionary)