from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Deserving condemnation; odious.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of being damned
- adj. Deserving of damnation
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Liable to damnation; deserving, or for which one deserves, to be damned; of a damning nature.
- adj. Odious; pernicious; detestable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To be condemned; worthy of condemnation; productive of harm, loss, or injury.
- Worthy of damnation.
- Entailing damnation; damning.
- Odious; detestable; abominable; outrageous.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. deserving a curse
Sorry, no etymologies found.