from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Informal Perverse; stubborn.
- adj. Informal Cursed.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of cuss.
- adj. Ill-tempered, nasty, obstinate.
- adv. Very, cussedly, accursedly.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. stubbornly persistent in wrongdoing; obstinate.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. stubbornly persistent in wrongdoing
Sorry, no etymologies found.