from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having or exhibiting no remorse.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Feeling or showing no sorrow for wrongdoing.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not repentant; not penitent; not contrite for sin.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not penitent or remorseful
- adj. stubbornly persistent in wrongdoing
Sorry, no etymologies found.