from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Engrossed in oneself and one's own affairs; selfish.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of a person, egotistically obsessed with himself or herself.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Centered in itself, or in one's self.
- adj. interested solely or primiarily in oneself, or one's own welfare; disinclined to consider the interests of others; selfish; egotistical.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Centered in self.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. limited to or caring only about yourself and your own needs
Sorry, no etymologies found.