from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Being or characteristic of a bigot: a bigoted person; an outrageously bigoted viewpoint.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Being a bigot; biased; strongly prejudiced; forming opinions without just cause.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Obstinately and blindly attached to some creed, opinion practice, or ritual; unreasonably devoted to a system or party, and illiberal toward the opinions of others.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the character of a bigot; obstinately and blindly wedded to a particular creed, opinion, practice, or ritual; unreasonably and intolerantly devoted to a system of belief, an opinion, or a party. Also rarely spelled bigotted.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. blindly and obstinately attached to some creed or opinion and intolerant toward others
Sorry, no etymologies found.