from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. White as a lily.
- adj. Beyond reproach; blameless.
- adj. Informal Excluding or seeking to exclude Black people.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. A shade of the color white.
- adj. Pure, unblemished, immaculate.
- adj. Innocent, having a reputation beyond reproach.
- adj. Restricted to Caucasians; pejorative in describing a white person, as are white-bread and paleface.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- White as a lily.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of a pure white color
- adj. restricted to whites only
Sorry, no etymologies found.