from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not spiritually renewed or reformed; not repentant.
- adj. Sinful; dissolute.
- adj. Not reconciled to change; unreconstructed.
- adj. Stubborn; obstinate.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. which cannot be transformed in mind and spirit
- adj. stubborn
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not regenerated; not renewed in heart; remaining or being at enmity with God.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not regenerated; not renewed in heart; remaining at enmity with God; in a general sense, wicked; bad.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. unrepentant and incapable of being reformed
- adj. tenaciously unwilling or marked by tenacious unwillingness to yield
- adj. not reformed morally or spiritually
Sorry, no etymologies found.