from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of a person, not redeemed; not granted redemption or salvation; unsaved.
- adj. Of a coupon or offer, unspent; not used in a purchase, and thus still usable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not redeemed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not redeemed; not ransomed: as, an unredeemed captive; an unredeemed sinner. Not recalled into the treasury or bank by payment of the value in money: as, unredeemed bills, notes, or stock.
- Not fulfilled, as a promise or pledge.
- Not counterbalanced or alleviated by any countervailing quality; unmitigated.
- Not taken out of pledge or pawn.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. in danger of the eternal punishment of Hell
Sorry, no etymologies found.