from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Beyond what could be imagined; unimaginable. Often used with of: undreamed luxuries; a peaceful settlement undreamed of a generation ago.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Alternative spelling of undreamt.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not dreamed, or dreamed of; not th�ught of; not imagined; -- often followed by of.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not dreamed; not thought of; not imagined: often followed by of.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not imagined even in a dream
un- + dreamed (Wiktionary)