from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Impossible to reclaim; being such that reclamation is precluded: irreclaimable wasteland.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Incapable of being reclaimed; not reclaimable; unable to be restored or redeemed; as, an irreclaimable criminal; irreclaimable land.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Incapable of being reclaimed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not reclaimable; incapable of being reclaimed; that cannot be restored or redeemed: as, an irreclaimable criminal; irreclaimable land.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. insusceptible of reform
ir- + reclaimable (Wiktionary)