from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Impossible to remedy, correct, or repair; incurable or irreparable: irremediable errors in judgment.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Unable to be remedied, cured, corrected or repaired; irreparable, incurable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not to be remedied, corrected, or redressed; incurable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not remediable; beyond remedy; incapable of being cured, corrected, or redressed: as, an irremediable disease; irremediable evil.
- Synonyms Incurable, remediless, irretrievable, irreparable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. impossible to remedy or correct or redress
ir- + remediable. (Wiktionary)